Sunday, June 19, 2011

Recumbent Bike with Assist








This is the bike my daughter and her husband found for me when I was really sick with only 1/6 of my heart working. Dr. Kay wanted me to exercise but I was in no condition to do so. This bike was such a blessing as I could be out in the nice weather and the bike do the work for me. My daughter and her husband went with me until I started getting healthier, then I would go around the neighbourhood by myself.



I am telling you all of this because I am selling it for $400.00 I paid almost $1000.00 with goodies on it 5-6 years ago. One gentleman took it out once and then it was put into storage for a long time. The name of the bike is Re Trike.



This bike was the best thing when I was not well. As you can see it has a large seat and a nice convertible back. It has 7 gears and a big basket in the back that holds 2 batteries plus other items. Also a small bag on the back on the seat to hold what so ever.

Also has a flag for it that was not on when this picture was taken. As most of you know I have advanced to a two wheeler,asmy health is fine now thanks to God and CHIP. Yipee!!!!





If interested in this for yourself or a family member, please email me at verna.v@att.net.





Thank you so very much..








No comments: