Thursday, October 25, 2012

Cheesy Dip

This is another recipe for un-cheese recipe that my granddaughter Deanna, gave me. By the  pictures you probably think I eat toast with "cheeze "sauce on all the time. This happens to be one of my favorite recipes as it is quick, easy and scrumptious. Can't ask more than that in a recipe. I used  this recipe as a sauce rather than a dip.

Ingredients:
1 cup plain soy milk
2 Tablespoons oil
1 Tablespoon Tahini
1-2 Tablespoons ketchup
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Directions:
In a small saucepan mix wet ingredients. Slowly add dry ingredients stirring constantly on medium heat until smooth and thick.
adjust ingredients to your taste.

Enjoy!!!

No comments: