Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We are doing the Jump Start

For the Chippers out there that are struggling, why don't you join us in the Jump Start. 

 We started a new CHIP Class this week, October 1st, 2012. Some of us have started the jump start today. Some will be doing it later this week.

Needless to say I need it badly after a summer of receiving comfort food from non-chip friends, after my surgery. Of course I enjoyed evey bit of it as I was not always able to make my own food. On top of that I was not able to exercise as I would have liked. Just not a good situation to be in.

With CHIP being away of life  it makes it so much easier to start over. A great way to do that is getting back on the Jump Start to get rid of those sugar and salt adictions. Why don't you join us this next 7 weeks for some great results.
Wouldn't you like to do that with us??

CHIP Class will finish just before Thanksgiving. If you start now, getting through those holidays will be so much easier as you will not want to blow it on food that just is not good for you, and makes you feel terrible. 

I am here if you need a friend to support you. Email me at verna.v@att.net or verna.vannuland@thedacare.org

I care very much about you, and your success on CHIP and just your life in general. Most of the time it is those "life in general" that cause us to stumple. I know, I understand.

I have almost one day in, come join me!!!  We can do it together!!!!

No comments: