Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Carob Chip Muffins

I love making muffins in the very small tins. I figure I don't eat as much that way. But I think sometimes I am just kidding myself. Even if I am I still  like the realy small muffins.
I made these the other day and really enjoyed them.

Ingredients:
1 cup pumpkin-not pumpkin pie filling-I used a fresh pumpkin
1/3 cup watr
1/3 cup oil
2 tabelspoons ground fax seed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 2/3 whole wheat pastry flour-make ssure that it is pastry as that is much lighter.
1 1/3 cup sugar-I used 1/3 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon powdered Stevia.
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg-I used freshly ground.
1/3 cup carob chocolate chips-or chips of your choice.
1/2 cup pecans chopped- I used chopped walnuts as that is what I had.

Directions:

No comments: