Friday, March 4, 2011

March 2- 2011 CHIP Potluck at AMC


















Wow!! What a Night!!!!
We had our CHIP pot luck with 78 people in attendance. Dr. Kay Theyerl and Trainer Megan Brandt, spoke on exercise.
After our big meal that is the last thing we wanted to do. But it was very informative.
It was such a joy to see such a nice turn out. Each and everyone of you is so very special too me. If I don't have your picture posted, your still special . Some of the pictures didn't turn out.
I so hope everyone had a great time.
-
Thank you to all the wonderful people who helped to make this a huge success. I could not have done it with out each and everyone of you helping as you did.
You are truly the BEST!!!!.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy that's a bunch of GOOD looking people!!

Anonymous said...

and hungry!

Anonymous said...

is the pot luck for all of the chip people or only those from recent classes?

Anonymous said...

i'm not coming because i'm worse than I was when I started. I'll come when I loose some weight.