Friday, July 5, 2013

Rode the Tressle Trail to Jefferson Park and Back Home

I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! 

 I am soooooooooooo  excited as Mary and I planned on riding the Tressle Trail from our homes, our homes are out by the mall. I was very concerned that I would not make it to the Tressle Trail as my knees are quite sore..

Two and 1/2 to three weeks ago I went 4 miles and my knees where sore for days. I wasn't real sure I would be able to do this today, but not only did we do it but rode to Jefferson Park as well.
Isn't that just too cool. You have to remember we are both 73 years young!!!!
 For me that was 18 miles round trip. YEAH!!!!!

A couple of years age we would  bike 50 miles in a day. I hope to get back to doing that again by the end of the summer.

 And oh that via dock before the Tressle Trail, I made it up about oh 2/3 of the way, maybe 1/2 of the way is closer to the truth. But guess what, coming home I was able to bike it all the way to the top of the via dock. I am so excited that I was able to do that.
And Mary--- she makes it to the top, for her it is like a piece of cake. No sweat for her!!!

It was a fun day and got back before the weather got to hot.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: