Monday, July 19, 2010

Dr. Diehl is coming into town



He will be at University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley.
1478 Midway Road, Menasha, WI 54952

Thursday evening July 22, (that is this Thursday) from
6:30 Pm-8:30 pm



We will be in the Lecture Hall-Room 1229



Come and meet Dr.Hans Diehl --Bring other alumni members, or friends interested in hearing more about CHIP. Or just to meet Dr. Hans Diehl.



I just talked to Dr. Diehl and I just found out I will be giving my testimony with Dr. Kay.


I have had the privilege of traveling around the United States with Dr. Diehl giving my testimony. It is so exciting being able to do this. I so hope my testimony encourages many to turn their lives around.





Any questions email me at verna.v@att,net



See you Thursday pm.





Have a super day.







.

No comments: