Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sit in the Corner

Tuesday is my day to visit my 3 1/2 year old grandson, Vincent and his little sister, Charlotte
.Yesterday Vincent and I were playing hide-and -seek in the house, while Vincent's daddy was cutting the grass.

When Luke came in, I was correcting Vincent on something he was doing wrong. Because, Vincent was not listening to his fun filled grandma, Luke said he had to sit it the corner.
Then Luke said, and Nana, (that's what Vincent calls me) you just are not strick enough with Vincent, and he teasingly told me to sit in the corner also.

Can you see a 70 year young grandma sitting in the corner with her 3 1/2 year old grandson?????
I don't think either of us learned what Luke was trying to teach us.

We were having way too much fun!!!! (Check post June 21 to see my wonderful grandson.)

I told you everyday is an adventure in my life.

Have a fun day and stay out of the corners.

No comments: