Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Children's Museum

Nana, This is lots of fun!!!
Nana, I just don't want to smile. This is just no fun!!!!

Now I am having fun, Nana!!


I was at the Children's Museum today

with my youngest son and his almost four year old son and his 13 month old daughter. My son had to leave for awhile and Nana got to watch the little ones.


I think I put in at least 2 Bazillion steps today chasing after these very energetic little ones. Of course they never ran in the same direction. Got home in time to get cleaned up and leave for the CHIP Class tonight. Was glad I had something going on as I could not keep
up with my grandkids for more than a couple of hours.
I was wiped.!!!!

Arn't my grandkids just adorable???
See I actually do, do other things besides cooking and posting recipes on my blog.

No comments: