Saturday, February 26, 2011

Graduation-CHIP Class 18













Another Graduation!!!

It is soooooooo hard to see these classes come to an end. By the time the class comes to this point, I feel that I have made lots of new friends.
I also know some of you will not come to the Alumni Get Togethers.
Consequently I will not see you again. I hope you prove me wrong!!
-
I would love to see you back at future classes. We will have lots of fun making ice cream, tofu dip, and hopefully other changes to make the class more exciting.
-
I wish each and everyone of you the very best as you continue your CHIP journey.
I am always here for you if you need a friend.
Just email me at verna.v@att,net
-
Hopefully we will see you at the Alumni Get together on March 2nd.
Have a wonderful day!!!!

No comments: