Friday, February 4, 2011

My Great Granddaughter's Tea Party

It's Great Grandma with Layla!
I'm wearing Great, Great, Great,Grandma's hat!!! It's way too big, Great, Great, Great Grandma!!


Where are you Great,Great, Great, Grandma !!!! I can't find you!!!
Layla and Great Grandma!

-



I was told by someone very special too me, that my blog was boring, cause all I have on it, are recipes, and nothing personnel about me!


Yikes how much do you want to know about me???

That's a scarry thought!!!
-
Well today I was invited to my Great Granddaughter's

Tea Party.
Layla refers to me as her Great, Great, Great, Grandma. Ummm!!!


Well, that must make me at least 140-160 years old.

Wow!!! Am I ever well preserved!!! I'm looking pretty good for being that old.

-
I have been told by some , that I have never grown up. Who wants to grow up?? What fun would that be!!!!

-
After the tea party, I was playing Hide and Seek with Layla. Sure is fun playing with a 4 year old. They are so easy to find, because they tell you exactly were they are.

-

I hope to build many memories with these little ones.

-
Well, is this personnel enough?????? Or do you want me to get really personnel???



No comments: