Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Veggie Dip Pizza


Last evening for the CHIP Class I made a Tofu Dip. Posted January 5 on my blog. I thought it was really great, but just realized how spicy it really was. For those of you that don't like spicy, I am really sorry. remember, you can make it a lot milder if you prefer.
-
Anyway, Heidi suggested, maybe this would be great as a Veggie Pizza. What a great idea Heidi!
-
I put it in a glass pie plate as there is only me here. A pizza pan would be great if there were more people.
-

Quick and Easy!!!!! Oh so very good also!!!

  • Ingredients:
  • Tofu Dip
  • tomatoes
  • Onion
  • Black Olives-sliced
  • Fresh greens,torn in pieces.
  • Directions:
  1. Spread dip on the bottom of the pan.
  2. Top with chopped tomatoes that I drained in a colander so my dip wouldn't get watery.
  3. Add chopped onions.
  4. Black olives would be great on this. I didn't have any in the house.
  5. I top with spinach that I had in the frig. or any baby greens would be great.
  6. Serve with low sodium chips, crackers, pita triangles.

Thanks Heidi! this is my lunch today. At least some of it.
-

Have a super day! Stay warm!!

No comments: