Thursday, August 4, 2011

Movin' and Groovin' with Miss Joanie

kathleen, Joanie and Ed





Gene, "T" and guess who--Oh that is Jean







Peter, Kathleen, Robbie and Miss Joanie

Carol, Mary and friends


Ed and Jean





Jean, Peter and Kathleen


Robbie, Ed and Carol






Kathleen, Ed and Gene



It's Jean

Gene "T", Carol, Mary and Robbie




Rick, Peter, Robbie and Gene

What a fun night!!!!! We didn't have a very large group, 13 with me. But what a great time everyone had. You where so missed if you where not there.

Joanie did a wonderful job leading the group in some fun moves.

I was not able to participate as I was still struggling with back problems.


Took lots of pictures which didn't turn out as everyone was so busy with their fancy moves. I wish I had more pictures of Mary K. as she was so adorable in her white cap.

Jean had an opportunity to lead the group in one of their dances. WOW, was she ever kicking up her heels. Go Girl!!!!

Thanks so much everyone for coming. It is always so great to see you. You are all so very special to me!!!!


























No comments: