Sunday, August 7, 2011

September Cooking Class

Hi Everyone

Our Fall Cooking Class is coming up:
When-Tuesday, September 20th, 2011
Time-6:30 pm
Where-Verna's home

Cost-$25.00 per person-to be paid by September 10th at the latest.
My dining room can hold approximately 15 people. If you are interested please send in your money ASAP to reserve your place.

Menu:
Will be fall oriented recipes.
Beverage
Appetizer
Soup
Main Entree
Salad
Dessert

I am really excited to have my son, Dean adding his expertise, and joining me for this class. He is a very talented chef in his own right.

Thank you so much for being a part of my Fall Cooking Class.
As I mentioned before the cost of the class is $25.00 to reserve your place.
If you enjoy the class, and are able to make a contribution in excess of my cost, a box will be available the night of the class. These additional monies will be used to run my business and will allow me to offer similar, high quality classes in the future.
Thank you and God Bless you for donating to my mission: which is helping my friends to live full and healthy lives.
Because the Alumni Graduating class is way to large to send this to everyone, I am sending to people who have shown interest in the cooking class. But remember anyone is welcome to join us.

If interested email me at verna.v@att.net I will let you know where to send the check.

No comments: