Monday, August 1, 2011

Cauliflower Poppers

I found this recipe on Vegan Dad's blog. If you want to make something quick and easy

- and taste good give this recipe a try.


Ingredients:

1 head cauliflower cut into florets

Juice of 1 lemon

3 clove garlic minced

2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard

1 Tablespoon olive oil

1 teaspoon dried dill

1 teaspoon salt-I did not use

Freshly ground black pepper

2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast

Directions:

Cut cauliflower into florets.

In separate container, mix all the rest of the ingredients.

Put over the cauliflower and mix well.

Put on a baking sheet with parchment paper.

Bake 400 degrees, for 40 minutes turning once.-I baked more like 50 minutes to get them more crunchy,


Give them a try. I am sure you will enjoy them.


1 comment:

Jean L. said...

Had FUN, FUN, FUN at the CHIP alumni "movin & groovin'" gathering. That "Charleston" dance
was a hoot. . Found out just how un-coordinated I have become. Laughter IS the best medicine.